Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Forum Participation being Censored
Forum Participation being Censored

2124 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2018-02-14 04:13:28

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2017-12-26 17:02:40
    After Signing in to the account, it seems  Autel or the Chinese Censors that be  is intentionally making this Forum very, very  slow to navigate around, create any new post , or reply to others questions after signing in to discourage participation in it. Basically support has been absent from participating on this forum in any real capacity for over a year and I seem to  think they want to make it difficult in hopes it will go away , because most of the posts are from people having problems with the tools hardware or software asking for help to see if they can get advice to fix something without having to go through some long process to get support or answers.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2017-12-31 19:37:47 (Reply to:witsend)
     Strange thing that today I signed in and navigation of forum seems to work ok. Makes one wonder when it takes 2 minutes or more to refresh a link on the user forum , how confident can you be for the reliability for  downloading advanced coding and programming files for high end German cars for the Maxi Sys Pro and Maxi Sys Elite. Hope it's fixed. I am happy they fixed the problem with Ford Auto Scan results getting saved to vehicle history. Happy Prosperous New Year to all.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2018-01-27 00:15:13 (Reply to:witsend)

问题再次出现,请把你的狗屎放在一起。谢谢

Problem is reoccurring . Please get your Sh@t together, Thankyou

•   Level 7   
    (1593) points
    promaster

2018-02-14 04:13:28 (Reply to:witsend)

Total1 Pages